Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Prim and Country Lover's Dig This!

So with much delay..tee hee..No seriously I am sorry that this post was ridiculously late. I have listed here a Beautiful Lighted Tin. I filled it with Moss and Berries. I placed a Homespun bow on the front and a Rusty Star on the front of the Candle. The price is $20.00 USD and that includes shipping. It does not include shipping insurance so please add that if you would like.
You can send me an Email of Interest Here : Contact Me and I can send you an Invoice to be paid through PayPal.
Thank you for looking and Happy Shopping,
Log Cabin Crafters

3 comments:

  1. Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
    latestfxmarket.com

    ReplyDelete